Tuesday 4 August 2009

Starting with zero £0.00 / $0.00 - Im Skint

Having been trawling the internet looking for a way to make money I stumbled upon what is known as "Internet Marketing". The trouble is, you need money to make money and Im well skint.

For the past 9 months, I have surfed the internet researching ways to make money online and looking into all the IM buzzwords like PPC, PPA, Affiliate Marketing, Article Marketing, JV, SEO, Paid Blogging and any other ways to make money online. The biggest problem is most of these require some initial investment either for an "ebook guide to.." or to buy a domain name and web hosting. I cannot do that because Im skint.

Ok Im not entielry skint I do have "some money" but I need it to live and cannot afford to invest any of it because it apys the bills to keep me online, and for the purpose of my "online adventure" in Internet Marketing I am going to start entirely from zero. (skint)

I am only going to use FREE services (google mail, Blogger, Google keyword tools, etc..) and not forgetting the GOLD MINE of knowledge - The Warrior Forum.

Any money I do make will be re-invested into my venture and I will not use any money from anywhere else. I want to see how far I can go online starting with zero from the perspective of being skint (which I am).

I will use my blog as a means of recording my efforts, success and failiures. I will also use the blog as a resource and reference for anyone else looking to start Internet Marketing with no money.

No comments:

Post a Comment